Bryan Huebner joined Gleason, Dunn, Walsh & O'Shea in 2011, and concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, contract negotiation, business counseling, and employment and labor law litigation and counseling.
Mr. Huebner is a graduate of Albany Law School, where he received multiple awards including Best Brief in the Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Competition, and the MatLaw prize for having the highest G.P.A. in Family Law courses. Mr. Huebner also was a finalist in the Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Moot Court Competition held at Fordham Law School.
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Labor Law
- Employment Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Insurance Law
- Health Care Law
- Real Property Law
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
J.D., magna cum laude, Albany Law School
- Note and Comment Editor, Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology (2010-2011)
B.A., magna cum laude, Siena College
- New York State Bar Association