Christopher M. Silva joined Gleason, Dunn, Walsh & O’Shea in 2016. He focuses his practice in civil litigation, commercial litigation, employment law, matrimonial and family law. Before joining the firm, Mr. Silva was the co-owner of a general practice law firm in Stamford, Connecticut, which focused on matrimonial law and civil litigation. In addition, Mr. Silva was employed at a mid-size regional law firm where he practiced civil litigation and insurance defense. He has experience in all phases of litigation, including arbitration, mediation and trial practice.
Mr. Silva is a graduate of Western New England School of Law, were he was a member of the National Moot Court Trial Team.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Commercial and Construction Law
- Insurance Defense
- New York
- United States District Court: Northern District of New York
- United States District Court: District of Connecticut
- JD, Western New England University, 2007
- National Moot Court Trial Team 2006-2007
- BA, State University of New York, College at Geneseo, 2004
- New York Bar Association