Emily E. Keable joined Gleason, Dunn, Walsh & O’Shea in 2018. She focuses her practice on general litigation as well as commercial and transactional matters.
Ms. Keable is a graduate of Syracuse University College of Law, where she held the position of Executive Editor for Syracuse Law Review and was a member of the Justinian Honorary Law Society. Ms. Keable also served as a Research Assistant for Professor Robin Paul Malloy where their research primarily focused on the American with Disabilities Act intersection with zoning and land use. Through this work she taught at a CLE for local planning and zoning board members in the Syracuse area.
- New York
- J.D., Cum Laude, Syracuse University College of Law, 2018
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, St. Lawrence University, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Building on the Tiny House Movement: A Viable Solution to Meet Affordable Housing Needs (11 U. St. Thomas J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 111 (2017)