Lauren A. Valle joined Gleason, Dunn, Walsh & O’Shea in 2021. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Valle attended Albany Law School where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology. While in law school, she also served as a law clerk with the Firm, a judicial intern to a Magistrate Judge at the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York and a legal aide at the Office of the New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Valle worked in financial technology at a large financial institution. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and her Master of Science degree in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Commercial Litigation
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- New York
- J.D., summa cum laude, Albany Law School, 2021
- Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology, Editor-In-Chief (2020-2021).
- Member, Justinian Society
- M.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2016
- B.S., cum laude, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2016
- Co-Author, Crisis Lawyering, Effective Legal Advocacy in Emergency Situations, Instructor’s Guide (NYU Press, 2021).