Natalie S. Peterman joined Gleason, Dunn, Walsh & O'Shea in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a New York State Senate Fellow in the office of Senator Neil D. Breslin. While working for Senator Breslin, Ms. Peterman worked primarily on matters for the Insurance and Judiciary Committees.
Ms. Peterman is a graduate of Albany Law School, where she was a member of the Government Law Review.
- New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
J.D., cum laude, Albany Law School, 2013
- Member, Justinian Society
- Senior Editor, Government Law Review
- Justice, Rockefeller Chapter, Phi Alpha Delta
B.A., cum laude, SUNY Geneseo, 2010
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association