Natalie S. Peterman joined Gleason, Dunn, Walsh & O’Shea in 2014. She focuses her practice in adoption and family law, commercial and transactional matters, and estate matters. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a New York State Senate Fellow in the office of Senator Neil D. Breslin. While working for Senator Breslin, Ms. Peterman worked primarily on matters for the Insurance and Judiciary Committees.
Ms. Peterman is a graduate of Albany Law School, where she was a member of the Government Law Review.
- Adoption Law
- Foster Care
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Probate and Estates
- New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
J.D., cum laude, Albany Law School of Union University, 2013
- Member, Justinian Society
- Senior Editor, Government Law Review
- Justice, Rockefeller Chapter, Phi Alpha Delta
B.A., cum laude, State University of New York, College at Geneseo, 2010
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
Decisions of Interest
Matter of Baby Girl M. (Albany Co. Surrogate's Ct. 2018 [Natalie Peterman, Esq., trial counsel]) -- Ruled in favor of adoptive parents in best interests hearing brought by biological mother; allowed adoptive parents to finalize adoption.
- Member, Junior League of Albany